- All puzzles remain the property of Satori Publishing. They may not be syndicated, rented, loaned or sold by any other party without the written consent of Satori Publishing. You are purchasing a license to use the puzzles, not to own them.
- Puzzles may not be modified, altered or changed in any way which alters the meaning, tone or general context of the puzzles, or which renders the puzzles libelous, injurious or offensive or in any way in which violates the rights of any third party or applicable law, regulation or rule.
- Any and all copyright or trademark notice(s) in each puzzle must not be altered or deleted.
- In the event that a customer makes alterations, changes or deletions to purchased Satori Publishing material which alters the meaning or tone of the material, renders it libelous, offensive or injurious to any third party, or infringes on the copyright, trademark, trade name, or literary or artistic or other property or any other rights of any person, firm or corporation, the customer shall indemnify and save harmless Satori Publishing to the extent of any and all expense and liability, including attorneys' fees incurred in such connection.
- Enigma Cryptograms are a trademark of Satori Publishing.
- All prices puzzles are provided for one publication only.
- Each purchase of any puzzle(s) from Satori Publishing is delineated towards a specific publication.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the Laws of State of Indiana and the United States of America.